Screen Printing Taster 2 Hour Class
WHAT YOU'LL LEARN:
This is a quick basic introduction to screen printing, for anyone wanting to walk away with their own custom printed shirt, tote bag, tea towel or poster.
This is not a technical session, unlike our Screen Printing for Beginners Class. This is an easy, lower budget option to gift to aspiring hobby printers or treat yourself with before proceeding onto one of our 2-colour printing day classes.
Walk away with an impressive one-colour print that you've chosen or designed.
GAIN CONFIDENCE IN:
- Printing on different fabrics and items (eg t-shirts vs. tote bags, tea-towels and placement pieces).
- Selecting different types of screens and squeegees.
- Ink and squeegee handling techniques.
- Using various commercial and DIY printing techniques that can be adapted to home printing.
- Methods for curing fabric.
- Practice fabrics
- Film positives
- Ink and tool access
- Your choice of t-shirt, tote bag, tea towel or fabric to print onto and take home. Additional supplies can be purchased in store.
WHAT TO BRING:
- Clothes you won't mind getting dirty or stained by ink.
- Pen and paper to write notes on (if you'd like to)
- Closed in shoes and no loose jewellery
EMAIL US with any questions you might have.
This Class is subject to Bobbin and Ink's Cancellation Policy.
Please read it on our Terms and Conditions page before booking.