Sewing Club Membership 3: Industrial
We designed this membership for serious sewers who need access to industrial sewing machines and overlockers. Gain access to ALL our machines both industrial and domestic in this ultimate monthly package deal.
What the price covers:
- use of all industrial sewing machines and overlockers
- use of all domestic sewing machines and overlockers
- access to cutting equipment and massive 6 metre cutting table
- use of store mannequins for fitting
- use of pressing stations
- in-store pattern library access
- bobbins to use in-store or you can buy a pack to take home
- 10% off store haberdashery including thread and needles
What you have to do:
- Industrial access is only given to sewers of high sewing machine understanding. If you are a beginner check out the other two membership deals; Domestic Overlocker and Sewing Machine Membership and Domestic Sewing Machine Membership.
- Wear closed in shoes at all times in the workshop and no loose jewellery should be worn while operating machines.
- You'll need to bring your own domestic sewing machine needles (universal overlocker needles and industrial machine needles provided for) and thread for both sewing machines and overlockers at all times or you can purchase some in-store. Any specialty machine needles will be purchasable at the expense of the member.
What you need to know:
You will need to book in each day you want to come in and use a machine as we also run workshops and classes in the space and occasionally cannot accommodate space for members without prior notice. Bookings are only open to members during Bobbin and Ink's business hours.
We ask for at least 24 hours notice and we'll always try to make arrangements around events so you can keep sewing. Bookings must be made by either email to firstname.lastname@example.org or phone on 7901-2581 and we can refuse a booking if we can't accommodate.
For more information on rentals please email us.