Singer 14HD854 Heavy Duty Overlocker
Give your work a neat finished edge and professional looking results. Whether you’re ready for a serger or ready for an upgrade, this machine delivers consistent, quality stitches through super heavy-duty fabrics materials.
All Bobbin and Ink sewing machine / overlocker purchases come with a free machine set up class for the owner, at least 3 years warranty (longer on some models) and lifetime support for your product purchase. We want you to love your machine as much as we do, so we're here to answer any operation questions you might have.
- 2-3-4 Thread Capability
- 1,300 Stitches Per Minute
- Differential Feed
- Smoother Multi-Speed Feeding
- Superior Fabric Feed System
- 60% Larger Cutting Knife**
- Twice the Light*
- Color Coded Threading System
- Adjustable Tension
- Adjustable Stitch Length & Width
- Movable Upper Knife
- Heavy Duty Metal Frame
- Pre-Threaded Color-Coded Spools
- Free Arm for Sewing Cuffs and Sleeve
- Included accessories: All-Purpose Foot, Needle Set, Tweezers, Spreader, Small Screwdriver, Spare Lower Knife, Lint Brush, Scrap Bag, Four Color Coded Thread Spools
Recommended replacement needles are Singer #2022. Size 100/16 needles are mounted on the machine and are intended for use on heavy fabrics. If lighter weight fabrics are being used, a 90/14 or 80/14 size needle is recommended instead. Both are available in Singer #2022 needles.