Singer Heavy Duty 4411
This all new heavy duty sewing machine is a true work horse. With stainless steel bedplate and over 1,000 stitches per minute this machine is a winner!
General Purpose Foot, Button Sewing Foot, Buttonhole Foot, Zipper Foot, Edge / Quilting Guide, Seam Ripper / Lint Brush, Class 15 Bobbins, Spool Caps, Auxiliary Spool Pins, Spool Pin Felt, Screwdriver, Pack of Needles, Soft Dust Cover
- Singer Sewing Assistant App - for Apple or Android
- 11 Built-in Stitches - Choose from a variety of stitches on the stitch selector dial which include basic sewing stitches, decorative sewing and more.
- LED lighting – brighter lighting. Long lasting lighting provides bright illumination and remains cool to the touch.
- Four Step Buttonhole - Sew buttonholes in four easy steps! The steps are clearly displayed on the Stitch Selector Dial.
- Top Drop-In Bobbin - The clear bobbin cover allows you to monitor your thread supply so you won’t run out while sewing a seam.
- Drop Feed - The feed dogs can be lowered for button and free motion sewing. Slide the Drop Feed lever to lower the feed teeth. To re-engage the feed dogs slide it back and turn the handwheel one full turn to raise the feed teeth again.
- Adjustable Stitch Length - Easily customize the appearance of your selected stitch by increasing or decreasing the distance between stitches. Use this function for various stitch techniques.
- Adjustable Stitch Width - You can easily adjust the size of the stitch from left to right, which will make the stitch sew narrower or wider.
- Adjustable Presser Foot Pressure - When necessary you can adjust the presser foot pressure to better suit the fabric you are sewing so that it will feed through the machine.
- Reverse (lever) - Easily sew stitches in reverse.
- Heavy Duty Metal Frame - The internal frame is made out of metal, providing long lasting durability
- Stainless Steel Bed Plate - The surface of the sewing machine’s arm is made from stainless steel, which provides a smooth surface for fabrics to easily feed through.
- Free Arm - Simply slide off the removable storage compartment to access the free arm of the machine. The free arm makes it easy to sew trouser hems, sleeve cuffs and other smaller objects.
- Snap-On Presser Feet - The snap-on presser feet are easily removable and attachable when needed.
- Extra High Presser Foot Lifter - This machine’s presser foot has an extra high position available to accomodate thick fabrics.
- Various Needle positions - Easily adjust the position of the needle as desires for various sewing techniques such as top stitching and zipper insertion.
Not currently in stock? Send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to enquire about ordering one in for you.