Singer Promise 1408
Your purchase will assist Singer Australia / Blessington to donate $100,000 to the McGrath Foundation to help fund McGrath Breast Care Nurses. More details here.
Allowing your imagination to become reality, this sewing machine includes all the basic features you need to create almost any project. Just the basics, this machine is great for first-time sewists or those who want an affordable but reliable machine to get started on projects around the home.
A great machine for beginners. Simple and straight forward to use.
- 8 Built-in Stitches: Choose from a variety of stitches for basic sewing, decorative sewing, and more.
- 4-Step Buttonhole: Sew your buttonholes are sewn in four easy steps, clearly displayed on the Stitch Selector Dial.
- Front Loading Bobbin: Bobbins are easy to wind and insert, while maintaining a smooth needle plate surface.
- Heavy Duty Metal Frame: The machine’s internal frame is metal, which provides long lasting durablility.
- Metal Bobbin Winder
- Reverse Operation: Easily sew in reverse with the reverse lever
- Free-Arm Design: Slide off the removable storage compartment for access to the free arm. It makes it really easy to sew trouser hems, sleeve cuffs and other smaller or tubular objects.
- Snap On Presser feet: Presser feet can be easily changed.
Automatic Bobbin Winding
- Built-In Storage
- 12 Stitch Functions
Not currently in stock? Send us an email to email@example.com to enquire about ordering one in for you.