Brother CV3550 Double-Sided Coverstitch Machine
CV3550 Double-Sided Cover Stitch
Create a wide range of cover stitches on all types and weights of fabric for both decorative and constructive applications.
The Brother CV3550 Double-Sided Cover Stitch machine offers coverhem functionality for a high-quality, sophisticated finish, Easy handling and user-friendly threading systems make hemming and topstitching fabrics and garments a breeze.
Features at a glance
- 5,4,3 and 2 threads Cover Stitch Machine
- Large working space - Comfortably work on projects with ample free space surrounding the needle - 155mm working space
- Super easy lower looper threading system - with simple to follow thread guide
- 5 colour threading guide improved for easier threading
- Telescopic metal thread stand - Once threaded, the stand helps straighten the threads to prevent tangling
- Perfect cover stitches on all types and weights of fabric
- Thread Cutter for convenience and added efficiency
- Easy access controls - Easy access to presser foot lever, stitch length adjustment dial, differential feed ratio adjustment dial and handwheel.
- Differential feed - Alter the speed at which your fabric is feeding through the machine
- Free arm - Easily manoeuvre fabrics to create curved shaped pieces and small items.
- Vertical needle - Provides extra strength and power for thicker fabrics
- Release of thread tension - Lift the presser foot to automatically release the thread tension and remove your garment from the machine without sticking or tugging.
- Brighter working area through energy-saving LED light
- Lightweight, compact machine with carry handle
- Adjustable presser foot pressure
- Free arm
- Instructional DVD
- Built-in accessory storage
For more information on setting up this machine and stitch capabilities, see this informative video tutorial: