Overlocker Set-Up Class
WHAT YOU'LL LEARN:
Overlockers aren't as scary as they look! We'll show you how to use your overlocker, from threading and general machine maintenance, to locking edges of seams, including difficult shapes.
A great class to help you familiarize yourself and gain confidence in using your overlocker.
GAIN CONFIDENCE IN:
- Threading your overlocker
- Tension adjusting
- Handling fabric through an overlocker
- Controlling speed and accuracy
- Changing a needle/s
- Changing thread easily
- Disengaging cutters for other machine functions such as rolled hem stitches
- Adjusting stitch length
- Adjusting cutter width
- Practice fabrics and cutting equipment.
- Group and one-on-one demonstrations of how to use your machine.
WHAT TO BRING:
- A working overlocker
- Any accessories and manuals for the overlocker
- Overlocking thread for each spool holder (if you have 4 thread spools bring 4 reels of thread.)*
- Small flathead screw driver*
- Small bottle of sewing machine oil*
- Spare needles to match your overlocker*
- Small brush for cleaning*
- Long overlocker tweezers*
- Notebook and pen
*Marked items can be purchased in store, if you don't already have these.
EMAIL US with any questions you might have.
This Class is subject to Bobbin and Ink's Cancellation Policy.
Please read it on our Terms and Conditions page before booking.