PFAFF Hobbylock 2.5
Break into using an overlocker! Easy to use with clear threading instructions including a DVD - you really won't have any excuses working this!
Curious about how to thread the machine? Take a look inside using this interactive guide.
- 4, 3, 2 thread sewing, 15 stitches – many options for utility and decorative sewing including wide and narrow reinforced overlock, rolled edge (2 or 3 thread), and flatlock. Trim, stitch, overcast, join stretch fabrics and decorate projects in half the time.
- Sturdy machine with a large sewing space for easy manoeuvring of fabric.
- Built-in rolled edge – sew 2 or 3-thread rolled hems quickly without changing the presser foot or stitchplate.
- Auto Tension Dial – you select the desired stitch and thread tension is automatically set.
- Tension release – threads pull easily when presser foot is up.
- Easy threading instructions – step-by-step interactive DVD included in the box.
- PFAFF® Design – built to make sewing easy and to achieve the professional results that the sewist wants.
- Differential feed – adjustable for perfectly even seams, no stretching of knits or puckering of fine fabrics.
- Sews 1200 stitches per minute – sew faster, save time.
- 2 sewing speeds.
- Lay-in tension and colour coded thread paths for quick and convenient threading.
- Extra presser foot height – room for several layers or heavy fabrics.
- Electronic piercing power – stitch-by-stitch control with full piercing power at all speeds.
- Universal Standard presser foot can be used with all built-in stitches. Snap-on easy to change to optional feet can be purchased for specialty techniques.
- Upper cutter mounted from below - convenient when threading. No need to disengage.
- Built in two thread converter – easy conversion to 2-thread stitches.
- Thread cutter – conveniently placed for quick cutting of threads.
- Built in extended carrying handle – move the machine without tangling the threads.
- Waste tray – catches fabric trimmings.
- Safety lockout – when the front cover is open the machine will not sew.
- 5 Year Warranty