Singer Heavy Duty HD6805C Digital Sewing Machine
The ultimate in heavy duty sewing machines, the Singer HD6805C frees your creativity with over 560 stitch applications and the power to get through heavy fabrics.
- The best heavy duty digital machine available
- Ideal for: Intermediate to experienced sewists
This heavy duty computerised sewing machine is the cream of the crop, offering the best of Singer’s heavy duty machines wrapped into one tough package.
With 300 stitches from basic through to the most decorative designs, all the different feet you’ll ever need and an extra high speed sewing setting, this machine gives you professional, consistent stitching every time.
The top of the range model includes touch button stitch selection, 9 x 1 step buttonholes, 2 different fonts for lettering, and quick and easy threading and tie off, making complex creative projects nearly effortless. Use the free arm mode for small and fiddly areas such as cuffs and tubular costume elements or set the speed control to maximum for long straight runs of stitching.
All-purpose foot, Buttonhole foot, Blind hem foot, Zipper foot, Satin stitch foot, Button sewing foot, Sew easy foot, Even feed / walking foot, Open toe foot, Cording foot, 4 bobbins, Large spool holder, Small spool holder, Spool pin felt, Auxiliary spool, L Screwdriver, Brush/seam ripper, Soft cover, Pack of needles.
- 568 Stitch applications Wide range of sewing techniques for creativity and customisation.
- 300 Stitches Choose from a variety of stitches for basic sewing, decorative sewing, and more!
- Enhanced piercing power More power for sewing thick fabric layers
- Extra high sewing speed Professional results for faster results
- LCD screen Clearly displays your selected stitch, as well as stitch settings for length and width.
- Speed control Set the machine’s maximum sewing speed as desired for full control.
- Touch button stitch selection Use the touch buttons under the LCD window to select your stitch, and also view your stitch’s length and width settings.
- 2 x lettering fonts Personalise projects with custom words, phrases or monograms.
- 9 x 1 Step buttonholes Create consistent buttonholes in a style to suit your needs.
- Automatic thread cutter Trim both the top and bobbin threads with the touch of a button.
- Quick and easy threading Easy to see and thread for a quick start.
- Needle threader Effortless threading of the needle for a faster start.
- Drop and sew bobbin Easily insert the bobbin and monitor bobbin thread supply.
- Heavy duty metal frame Full interior metal frame provides long lasting durability.
- LED lighting Clear view of the sewing area while reducing shadows.
- Tie-off button Sews securing stitches at beginning and end to prevent thread tails from unravelling.
- Mirror image Many stitch patterns can be monitored for more creative possibilities.
- Stitch elongation Many stitch patterns can be elongated for more creative possibilities.
- Drop feed Allows mulitple sewing techniques.
- Adjustable stitch length & width Customise stitches for creative techniques.
- Free arm Sew hems and cuffs with ease.
- Stainless steel bed plate Fabric, buttons, and zippers will glide smoothly over the machine’s surface.
- Start/stop button Start & Stop machine without the pedal
Not currently in stock? Send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to enquire about ordering one in for you.